all i have to say is wow

Come on in and shoot the virtual breeze...
(If you can't see the other forum sections, register and/or sign in!) :]

all i have to say is wow

Postby mofiki on Tue Jun 13, 2006 6:41 am

this has got to be one of the most scary things ive read its about of the guys that are working on alternative energy sources getting accosted.
http://pesn.com/2006/06/02/9500276_Wate ... hreatened/
When 70% of the people who get arrested are black, in cities where 70% of the population is black, that is not racial profiling, it is the Law of Probability. Image Image
mofiki
Sir Camps-a-lot
Sir Camps-a-lot

Postby Yari on Tue Jun 13, 2006 2:07 pm

Dude, it's fake.
Yari
Digital Dirty Harry
Digital Dirty Harry

Postby KCSA_ChickenHead on Wed Jun 14, 2006 5:15 pm

ROTFLMFAO!!!!!

Talk about a bunch of quacks!

"Hey, I've got this great perpetual motion machine.... um... I mean... Joe Cell... yeah... that's it... It's revolutionary... but I can even lay out the simplest means of describing what it does without it being blatantly obvious that I'm full of it and have no understanding of basic physics, chemistry, or thermodynamics.... oh hell... now that I finally realize that this crap I've wasted my time with is BS... I need to find a way to ditch all this crap, destroy any evidence of this utter junk, slink off and not be called a flim flam or snake oil salesman... oh! oh!... I've got it... I'll say Men in Black accosted me and threatened my life... no wait... threatened my family!!! that's it!... and now I can go back to failing high school physics at my gas station job..."

That's some funny shit!

Mafia thugs for Big Oil don't need to threaten these quacks, the shit does not work - end of story.
KCSA_ChickenHead
Chronic gAMER
Chronic gAMER

Postby Yari on Wed Jun 14, 2006 9:50 pm

LOL "Joe Cell"!!!!!
Yari
Digital Dirty Harry
Digital Dirty Harry

Return to General Lounge