Order a 2010 Camaro Coupe Starting October 13
Chevy is pleased to announce that the day you've been waiting for has arrived – you can submit an order for a 2010 Chevy Camaro (scheduled to be available spring 2009) starting Monday, October 13, 2008.(1)
Chevy dealers across the country will be able to submit customers' orders for the new 2010 Chevy Camaro Coupe, with its outstanding performance and efficiency, sleek styling and unexpected array of standard features, including:
- Choice of six-speed transmissions: manual or TAPshift automatic
- Projected 300 hp DOHC V6 engine that gets an estimated 27 MPG hwy with automatic transmission(2)
- Projected 400 hp V8 engine with automatic transmission and Active Fuel Management for added fuel savings
- Projected 422 hp V8 engine with manual transmission
- 4.5-link independent rear suspension
- Six air bags(3)
- Bluetooth® wireless technology available for select compatible phones(4)
- USB connectivity available on select models
- Standard one-year OnStar Safe & Sound plan(5)
Chevy has prepared a downloadable PDF file containing Camaro Coupe's specifications, packages and available options for your use in deciding which Camaro might be right for you.
The 2010 Camaro Coupe is scheduled to start production in spring 2009. So be one of the first to take the wheel of the new Camaro. Open the PDF link above; choose your trim level, options and color, then visit your local Chevy dealer to submit an order for your Camaro coupe today.
The base LS will start at $22,995
The base SS will start at $30,995
When 70% of the people who get arrested are black, in cities where 70% of the population is black, that is not racial profiling, it is the Law of Probability.